Bang & Olufsen - Beoplay H4 RAF Camora Black Anthracite
- Raktárkészlet: External stock - on request
- Szállítási idő: External stock - on request
- Raktár státusz: External stock
RAF Camora and Bang & Olufsen share the same passion - the importance of high quality sound standards. Beoplay H4 x Anthra XP from RAF Camora is characterized by its minimalist design, impressive sound performance and technical features. Inspired by Anthra Studios, the over-ear headphones come in an anthracite-colored finish. The production studio's logo is on the left earcup and the B&O logo on the right earcup. When the headphones are switched on, the collaboration between RAF Camora and Bang & Olufsen becomes clear: You can actually hear the opening sequence from the hit song '500 PS'
Purity and minimalism
Beoplay H4 has clear roots in Bang & Olufsen's design heritage and is designed with the clear goal of defining a new archetype for music lovers with a sense of iconic simplicity. The clean lines, the minimalist expression with few visual elements and the consistent focus on the absolutely most important, make the Beoplay H4 something very special.
Adjust the sound profile with B&O App
Beoplay H4 is compatible with the Bang & Olufsen App for Android, iPhone and Apple Watch, which gives you a number of options to adapt the sound to your personal taste:
BeoPlay Tonetouch • Bang & Olufsen's sound engineers have developed four different sound profiles specifically for Beoplay H4: Commute, Clear, Workout and Podcast.
• With the intuitive Bang & Olufsen ToneTouch, users can adjust the tone and sound image themselves. The user interface allows users to try out different sound settings and find the one that best suits the situation. When the sound is finished, Beoplay H4 saves the setting until the sound is reset.
• When the app is connected to Beoplay H4, it is easy to monitor the battery status of the headphones.
• Users can control the music (play, pause, forward, rewind), and they can customize the individual headphones in the app by giving it a specific color and name.
• By connecting the Beoplay H4 to the Beoplay App, users can also receive software updates over the Internet.
Beoplay H4 2nd Gen enhancements:
• Improved build quality and material stability
Less visible cabling
• Better call quality with 2 microphones
• Voice Assistant function
• Audio synchronized with video using aptXTM LL technology
Updated design, more refined aluminum disc
• Logo adjustment
• Improved interface on the right earcup:
- Slider on / off (as on H9)
Dedicated button for voice control
Beoplay H4 2nd Gen Specifications:
• Bang & Olufsen Wireless Signature Sound
• Clean lines, minimalist expression
• Google Assistant
• Up to 19 hours of battery life
• Authentic, honest materials - leather, aluminum and steel
• Designer: Jakob Wagner
• Dimensions: 210 x 200 x D52 mm
• Weight: 244 g
• Drivers: 40 mm
• Frequency conversion: 20 Hz - 22,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 91 dB / mW at 1 kHz
• Impedance: 18 ohms
• Bluetooth 4.2
• Rechargeable 660 mAh Lithium-ion battery
• Battery life with Bluetooth: up to 19 hours
• Charging time: 2.5 hours