Gran Turismo: Sport (Playstation Hits) (Nordic)
- Raktárkészlet: External stock - on request
- Szállítási idő: External stock - on request
- Raktár státusz: External stock
Welcome to the future of motorsports – the definitive motor racing experience is back and better than ever on PlayStation 4.
Get instant access to the fastest, most desirable driving machines on the planet and experience the thrill of speed without limitation, be it alone, with friends or in the definitive online racing completion so real that it's sanctioned by the FIA (Federation International Automobile).
Create your legacy as you represent and compete for your home country or favourite manufacturer. The best of the best will get their chance to become legends at the annual world finals of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships.
GT Sport Lets You Earn An FIA License
FIA Gran Turismo Digital License. This is a program that provides a real motorsports license after achieving a certain level of performance within the game. It takes a lot of time, it takes a lot of money--and throughout the world right now, there are fewer and fewer people becoming newly involved in motorsports. So this is a program that really aims to increase the popularity of motorsports in the real world.
To become eligible for the license, you have to complete the racing etiquette mode, achieve silver or better results in all the campaign mode events, and then maintain or exceed a certain level of driver class and sportsmanship points.
The license you can earn through GT Sport qualifies as a "real" license, a motorsports license is not the same thing as a driver's license. A motorsports or racing license allows you to legally participate in on-track events.
FEEL ONLY SPEED!
- Drive the fastest, and most sought after cars in the world – Only the best cars in the world have made the cut, from Vision Gran Turismo concept vehicles and GT SPORT exclusive prototypes to the best in real world motoring. :
- All cars have been built from the ground up to deliver the most realistic looking cars ever available in Gran Turismo.
- The legendary "Tokyo Expressway" and more new tracks - Race your way through multiple tracks and locations across the world, including the ever-popular Nürburgring Nordschleife (North Loop), and a host of new tracks such as the half mile oval the "Northern Isle Speedway"
- Built from the ground up for PS4 - True-to-life graphics at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second
THE ACCESSIBLE DRIVING EXPERIENCE:
- Brand new handling – With a new physics engine and more realistic handling, GT Sport provides a range of driving experiences to suit first time players right through to seasoned pro's.
- Vision GT – More than two dozen exclusive concept cars, designed exclusively with auto manufacturers and global brands, including Bugatti, Aston Martin, and Mercedes
- Brand Central – A new form of car discovery through an interactive past, present, and future timeline through the lens of auto manufacturers
- Livery Customization –Choose and personalize your vehicle with your favorite performance brand and logos
- Brand new photo mode – "Scapes", Featuring stunning real world locations from across the globe, and cutting edge technology, "Scapes" will enable you to create stunning photo-realistic static and animated imagery
THE NEW STANDARD IN RACING
- Introducing the worlds first and only official FIA (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile) Online Championship - Represent and compete for your home country or favorite car manufacturer through two sanctioned Championships: Nations Cup & Manufacturers Fan Cup
- Advanced Matchmaking – Compete against your friends or the world with multiple class divisions across age, region, and driving manners, allow drivers of all skill levels to race and develop competitively
- Watch & Participate – Compete in races or watch the best in the world go head to head in a live race program as they compete to build their own driving legacy, and to be crowned global champions.
- Driver Identity – Create your own legacy as you create, manage, and compare your professional racing career against drivers around the world through numerous events, challenges, and seasonal race leagues, all leading into the annual FIA Championship