Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition
- Raktárkészlet: External stock - on request
- Szállítási idő: External stock - on request
- Raktár státusz: External stock
Phoenix Point puts the player in the midst of a desperate fight to take back the earth from a mutating, alien menace. Featuring turn-based, tactical combat and resource management on a global scale, Phoenix Point offers endless replayability and a brutal challenge.
An unusual alien virus discovered in melting permafrost initially excites the scientific community, but later in the decade the seas transform into something totally alien and mutated creatures begin to invade the land. Unable to stop the progress of the virus, much of human civilization was wiped out or overtaken and mutated by the Pandoravirus and the few survivors gather in isolated havens spread throughout the world. A few factions control most of the havens and resources, but they have radically contrasting ideologies and guard deep secrets.
Humanity’s last line of defense is the Phoenix Project, a worldwide organization gathering some of the world’s best scientists, engineers and soldiers, designed to be activated when the world is in peril. You control one cell of the Phoenix Project from its base at Phoenix Point. Research and develop new technologies and techniques, plan operations and build alliances to unite mankind and take back the planet, or simply to destroy your rivals. It is up to you to rebuild civilization, but there may be much more to the alien threat than meets the eye.
- Mutating Alien Menace: Face down a mutating alien threat that adapts to your tactics and constantly challenges you.
- Turn-based Squad Battles: Deploy your squad of four or more soldiers and drones in tactical, turn-based battles.
- Take Aim on the Battlefield: Phoenix Point lets you take direct control of your soldier's shots in combat, with a unique free-aiming system.
- The Geoscape Is Reborn: Utilize a strategic view of the world situation, to plan operations and manage resources on a global scale.
- Deep and Extensive Soldier Development: Customize your soldiers with unique skills and a vast array of weapons and equipment.
- Intricate and Challenging Boss Battles: Face intense boss fights against large, mutating monsters with multiple abilities for attack and defense, that require precise planning and targeting.
- Uncover the Secrets of the Pandoravirus: Experience a complex narrative with multiple possible endings, as you learn about the origins of the Pandoravirus through exploration, diplomacy, and research.
- Manage Diplomatic Relations: The Phoenix Project is not the only organization trying to reclaim the Earth. It is up to you to decide how, or even if, to deal with the different factions.
Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition:
- The Complete Phoenix Point Experience to Date: Includes the full game plus four major DLCs (“Blood and Titanium,” “Legacy of the Ancients,” “Festering Skies” and the upcoming “Corrupted Horizons”) featuring additional story missions, maps, and other gameplay bonuses, DLC weapons pack, and a slew of updates, upgrades, and community-driven quality-of-life improvements.